12 Jun Prime Booth Covid-19 Safety Protocols
Just like everyone else, we’re learning how to operate our photo booths during this new era. Here are some ways we’re making sure our clients, guests, and staff are staying safe and protected.
- When possible, we recommend that the photo booth be set up outdoors or in a large room with plenty of ventilation.
- Our operator will be wearing a mask and gloves at all times.
- To prevent potential surface contamination, we can arrange it so our operator is the only person handling our touchscreen photo booth.
- Should there be a line, we will place markers to maintain 6 feet of distance between guests.
- We will be vigilant in constantly wiping down all our gear and equipment.
With these best practices in place, we believe our guests will be safely able to enjoy the photo booth and share the good times.
We are totally open to hearing any additional safety ideas from you. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com.